Irving Street Lofts Oregon Condos
1314 N.W. Irving Street
Portland Oregon Condos Irving Street Lofts was built in 1924 for the Blumauer & Frank Drug Company a wholesale druggist and manufacturing pharmacist.
In 1937 the building was sold to the McKesson Robbins Drug Company as a warehouse and was converted to rentals and artists’ lofts in the late 1980s. In 1995, Grancorp, Inc converted the property to loft condominiums. The 8-story building has 84 Portland condos some with parking spaces and/or storage units. The Portland OR condo building features a rooftop deck that is available to all residents. For a complete search of condos for sale Portland OR click here